Wednesday, 22 January 2014

De Boliva



Good evening everyone !!  Today I will promoting #ups..  I mean I will tell you about a cool place in Surabaya. I just went to that place yesterday. It's located on Raya Gubeng street No. 66. As I expected it was a nice place with elegant nuance. The place called  De Boliva Ice Cream Kitchen and Lounge. Well, I just call it DeBoliva. You can order many kind of ice cream here, don’t worry about the bill, it won’t spend a lot of paper from your wallet. Altough it consist of chocolate but it won’t increase your weight, cause on the top of menu  there is a words said ‘great taste with low fat’ so that I think it’s very recommended for those who afraid of weight gain. My friend said that there is two of it (De Boliva) in Surabaya, but I don’t know exactly where is the other. Since then, de Boliva has offered various menus other than desserts and has become the place to go for good food and cozy ambience, transforming it into a lifestyle.





I love eating chocolate cake and ice cream after a show. I almost justify it in my mind as, 'You were a good boy onstage and you did your show, so now you can have some cake and ice cream.' - Steven Wright



No comments:

Post a Comment