Saturday, 11 January 2014

Never Stop Dreaming : Eventually Dreams Do Come True



Hello Fellas~ Long time no see you~ How are you today?


Well, tonight I wanna apologize because I don’t have any post in last 4 months. I have many ‘bussiness’ in my campus,but don’t worry it’s not a big problem for me, but yeah it’spend a lot of my time so that I don’t have any leisure time. If I have a little spare time, I usually use it to take a rest. Today I have some news for all of you. I have a bad news and the good news, which one do you wanna hear first? Both? Haha okay... first I'll tell you about the bad news, 


~BAD NEWS~
In recent 4 months I have a short leisure time because of my full schedule in my campus and it makes me very exhausted. It have an impact on my health and I can’t focus at all when I need to study. It’s really hard to make my mind keep focus. For the first month I don’t have any problem with it, but when it was the second month I started to have many of exam and predictably, my score began to fall apart like a raindrops when it fell and crushed on the road. I was different with my friend, they have a healthier body than me since I have many of hospital sheet.  But I'll never surrender, it’s just difficult for me, not impossible.

 That's not a crackers, that's a bread #lol
Even hospitalized, I still need to do my lecture task #sigh

       Around 2 weeks ago, I was hopitalized in Pelabuhan health center for 5 days because of typhus and bronchitis. I have to take a rest for one weeks, I think it gonna be fun since I won’t go to my campus #haha... but for real, I had to eat porridge for 7 days. For me it’s like a military diet ~_~

~GOOD NEWS~
On last December, I have received an email from AYFN (ASEAN Youth Friendship Network). It was a replies from the files that I have sent a week earlier. It said that I was accepted in ASEAN Inter-Cultural Learning and Friendship Program in Thailand. This event will be held on 12th February, and Guess what! That’s coincides with my semester break. So I don’t have to make a permit letter. Well, I can't wait for that moment, my first journey in Thailand. (MA)


  “You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us. And the world will live as one.”
John Lennon (1971)



No comments:

Post a Comment