Friday, 27 June 2014

Dissatisfaction in Our Life





Almost eight months ago, when I was in LKMM Pra-TD. There is one of college student asked me about dissatisfaction, what the reason of it and how to deal with it. For several months I had thinking of it. But I never had any time to wrote down my answer. Now, I will answer that question based on what I 've know about its contra which called 'Satisfaction'.

In my life, I’ve never met anybody who was fully satisfied with his or her situation, condition, position, relations, health, wealth, or possessions. The poor are hankering to be rich, and the rich want to be richer. An overweight person wants to lose weight, and a thin person wants to gain a few pounds of meat to get fatter. Married couples think that it is better to remain single, and single person are dying to find a partner. The East looks towards the West, and the West is enamored by the East. People in villages dream to come and live in the cities, and city dwellers cherish the simple and calm village life.

Why Dissatisfaction Exists
Dissatisfaction exists for a reason. The reason is to spur the individual to attain the ultimate purpose of human life, it can be refer to human’s final goals. This dissatisfaction does not and never appear in the other species. The myriad creatures of the world like my cats seem completely content if their basic needs of food and shelter are satisfied. It’s only humans who are never satisfied. No matter how good our situations may be and no matter what things we possess, we eventually become bored and begin seeking change.

The True Solution
I think there’s only one process to end this dissatisfaction. It states that a person who has faith in God is devoted to their God, and has control over his senses to attains the true knowledge, persons who knows the difference between science and religion. Having attained true knowledge, such a person attains supreme peace without delay. On the otherhand, persons who is ignorant of the sense of God, or another persons who is faithless and doubtful, will get lost. Persons like that won't happy at all, neither happy in this life nor after death.

No comments:

Post a Comment