It was the second days of the
BLOGTEMBER event and Our today's topic is,
"If you could take three months off from your current life and do anything in the world,
what would you do?"
Loading...
Still thinking...
Please wait...
Loading...
Nah, I get two ideas !! \(´▽`)/
"If you could take three months off from your current life and do anything in the world,
what would you do?"
Loading...
Still thinking...
Please wait...
Loading...
Nah, I get two ideas !! \(´▽`)/
If I could take three months off from my life. It means that I have not to go to my campuss anymore, I have not to study any kinds of bio materials, and I won't see any biological journal. so I freely to do these things (‾▿‾)(‾▿‾)
Summer Paradise at Bali
I will take some vacation
in Bali Island. We call it Summer Paradise at Bali. It's only 240 Miles from my
hometown and I think it won't be so far. I will have a little party with all of
my friends on my biology department. It will be a great idea, since we already
tired with all of these kinds of study courses. I think we need to take a vacation, kind of refreshing,
and make an unforgettable moment there. Stay at the countryside villa for a 3 months, it would be
nice. Sound
of the night waves at the Kuta beach, smell of roasted corn, and have some
soft-grilled kebab and marshmallow. Hmm yummy~ (˘ڡ˘)(˘ڡ˘)(˘ڡ˘)
![]() |
| The ilustration photo are taken on Indira's home |
How about the cost? It's totally freeee !! \(‾▿‾\)┌(_o_)┐ (/‾▿‾)/
Our today's topic not asked me to attach the vacation bill, right? so it gonna be a free vacation.
Our today's topic not asked me to attach the vacation bill, right? so it gonna be a free vacation.
Autumn Breeze at Batu, Malang
Remember my last article about Malang city a few weeks ago? Formerly, batu was a part of Malang Regency, but in 2001, Batu became an independent city legalized by act of 11, 2001, when it became a municipal town. For this one (the second idea). I will take some vacation with my high school friends. Cause I have already there before when I was on high school vacation almosat 2 years ago. Since there is no airport, we can go there by bus or train for 2 to 3 hours from Surabaya, my hometown.
Batu was a great place. It's a highland which located in my province, East Java. It's look alike Mattogrosso highland in Brazilia. There's a nice place, cool and clean air, blue bright sky, beautiful scenery and absolutelly there is no pollution. There are a lots of paragliding facility in each villa which is located at the peak of the mountain. There is a hotsprings that can be found everywhere near the villas. and there is so many tourist spot like ; Cuban Rondo's waterfall, Jatim Park, Selecta pool and garden, Batu Night Spectacular, Alun-Alun Batu, Eco Green Park, and Fauna Museum.
Batu was a great place. It's a highland which located in my province, East Java. It's look alike Mattogrosso highland in Brazilia. There's a nice place, cool and clean air, blue bright sky, beautiful scenery and absolutelly there is no pollution. There are a lots of paragliding facility in each villa which is located at the peak of the mountain. There is a hotsprings that can be found everywhere near the villas. and there is so many tourist spot like ; Cuban Rondo's waterfall, Jatim Park, Selecta pool and garden, Batu Night Spectacular, Alun-Alun Batu, Eco Green Park, and Fauna Museum.
![]() |
| The photos are taken on March 2012 at Batu, Malang. |
![]() |
| The photos are taken on March 2012 at Batu, Malang. |
![]() |
| The photos are taken on March 2012 at Batu, Malang. |
![]() |
| The photos are taken on March 2012 at Batu, Malang. |
That
was my plan, how about you? ╮(^▽^)╭






No comments:
Post a Comment