Monday, 13 October 2014

My Personality : Know the Differences





Finally, we meet again after my long-break blogging time. Today I want to show you about my personality. It’s not about colerism, sanguinism, etc, it’s only consist of two kinds of my personality, good and bad. Such a big mistake if i just telling you about my positive side, because Peter ever said to me “if you want to make peoples love you, makes them love your bad side first”. From what Peter said to me, i think that it will be okay if I share my personality globally. I don’t care about my reputation anymore. Well i think i dont have it either.

First impression will come in when peoples, including you, watching the first picture of this article. Why? Because everyone likes a picture and i think nobody want to fully read the article. Althought my my photo isn't handsome enough, i still wanna show you a little crush on my personality by some words on that picture. Remember, maybe some traits could be the opposite but it’s really happens to me, shifting like a cultivation in agricultural system (Hey I’m Scientist!). From what you ‘ve see on the picture. is there any question?  


No comments:

Post a Comment