Happy
Friday! We meet again, somehow I wanna tell you about my last month event. It’s
about Executive Student Council of UNESA working visit. They came on last month
and i didn't remember when they came to our student council’s secretariat but
there’s one thing that I ve remembered. They wore dark almamater, and there’s
someone who wore different almamater among others. Well, I didn’t remember his
name, but I knew if he’s came from North Sumatera University. How could he came
to our secretariat together with UNESA student? I don’t know, but who cares, we
just want to make a friends, right? Haha. Besides, that’s not such a big
problem to me. On that day, we mostly talked about our monthly program,
including my internal affairs department. Do you ever heard about my department
monthly program? No? Okay then you can go ask me on my ask.fm. Theeeeen we 're talked about our student council profile too, about personal introduction, list of department, organization vision and mission, some principles and rules that we have applied, my relationship status *of course NOT*, etc. So many so many sooooooo many, A until Z. Whatever I'm still alive even I didn't know what we 've talked there. Did you know, kid? When you put a little creation things called 'totality' on your organization, the moment like this will be the best moment that you 've ever pass . You can learn everything from this, like friendship and experience.

No comments:
Post a Comment