Friday, 26 June 2015

Bandung !!



Several weeks ago i went to bandung with my family. We took the greatest holiday in this year. My father got free trip to Bandung from his company. Unfortunately we only had three days, one day to arrived and the rest for vacation. We had 4 destination, consist of Kartikasari, Bandung Trans Studio, hotel and Halim Perdanakesuma Airport.

On the first day we arrived in Bandung, we spent our first hours to looking for some breakfast cause we arrived on dawn time. After had breakfast, we took aproximatelly 3 hours to our first destination, a souvenir shop called Jakeju-Kartikasari. When we arrived, many of passenger spent their time to bought  souvenir, food or even clothes. This place is well known among the Indonesians. This place sold a lot of traditional Indonesian snacks and cakes. I purchased pretty much and I have to admit that they are delicious. This place are also sold so many clothes here, including armwear, child’s clothing, coat, dressers, footwear, gowns, jackets, headgear, outerwear, sport’s outfit, skirts, trousers and shorts. But the fact I’m not purchased any clothes in this place. I purchased from another outlet called Yi’s Collection which located next to it. After that, we head back to hotel for rest before we went to Trans Studio at the evening.

We went to Trans Studio on Saturday, so tickets were slightly more expensive compared to weekdays. Hopefully i could went there and got limited ticket promo which the price was only half from the normal. It was an indoor theme park and actually bring different atmosphere. Most of the attractions are nice and enjoyable. But unlike some more established theme parks, it lacks of enthusiasm. I would appreciate beautiful cheerleaders clapping for me when I exit a ride. Or maybe a sign indicating when it was last maintained. Maybe creaky seats is the appeal for these rides. Well, overally I get it a miss. On the next day, we had to back to Surabaya, our flight takes off on the afternoon so we have to check out from the hotel at Sunday morning.





No comments:

Post a Comment