Tuesday, 7 July 2015

A Bitter Day



I have two dear friends who passed  several month ago, Nyimas Fatimah Anggreani and Dani Umar Azis. They passed away unexpectedly, and  rather suddenly. They had traffic accident on the way they back from their trip in Jogja, such a bitter day for me. 

For few days, i couldn’t believe that they passed away so quickly. Sometimes, I feel that they were here, still around me.  Remember when they often cheer me up when i got some troubles, get jerk joke on me, have some journey,and all of the crazy things that we spent together.

After all, I feels lucky that i have known them. Not as my friend, but my family. Now, I feel so happy for them. They may have better place right now. Looking on me from up there somewhere. I’m glad that they are still couples, forever after. 

Even if i have grown up someday, our memories will keep in my mind, always.



No comments:

Post a Comment