Friday, 10 July 2015

My Social Media Life



2 years ago I started to blogging as hobby. I hated Facebook but wanted a way to keep in touch with friends & family. I used my facebook just to share my knowledge about science and food, some  recipes & restaurant recommendations. I have ask.fm account but nobody ask me again since i leaved it for several month. Yes, I dumped my followers. Twitter? I have twitter but I never checked it again after Obama announced that he was using his executive powers to unilaterally impose immigration reform

I don’t really like social media. I know if It’s gonna good for some purposes. But it could be harmfull for our generation if they re become addict. Many of peoples be anti-social because of it, just in my opinion. Smartphone and dump people, such an irony nowadays. That’s why my father doesn’t allow my family to turn on their smartphone on breakfast, lunch or even dinner time. I lost so much precious time with my family because of it and it can be happened to you. So from now on, turn off your smartphone and live as normal person. Have a good day ! 

nb : I dont have any idea why i should post that pict :)





No comments:

Post a Comment