When i was young i
ever dreaming about cooking together with my mother.
I dreaming about cooking red soup with some pasta inside of it, looks delicious.
After it, i keep imagine if i can cook some dish for my family, especially my mother.
On 14 yo’ i started to play a game named Harvest moon.
Because of its gameplay which reflect real life, so i can learned about cooking.
I know about kitchen utensils such as pot, frying pan, spatula, oven, etc.
I also know how to use them theoritically, based on their function.
When i was in highschool grade, i started to cook my own breakfast.
I dreaming about cooking red soup with some pasta inside of it, looks delicious.
After it, i keep imagine if i can cook some dish for my family, especially my mother.
On 14 yo’ i started to play a game named Harvest moon.
Because of its gameplay which reflect real life, so i can learned about cooking.
I know about kitchen utensils such as pot, frying pan, spatula, oven, etc.
I also know how to use them theoritically, based on their function.
When i was in highschool grade, i started to cook my own breakfast.
I remember the
first time i made fried rice, it doesn't taste well, seems too sticky or
glutinous.
On the next day, i repeated what i've done before.
Almost everyday, every morning before i went to school.
Sometimes it taste so good, sometimes taste like gruel.
Seriously, it's not easy like every chef did on TV.
Currently, after 7 years from my first dish now i can cooked several dishes.
On the next day, i repeated what i've done before.
Almost everyday, every morning before i went to school.
Sometimes it taste so good, sometimes taste like gruel.
Seriously, it's not easy like every chef did on TV.
Currently, after 7 years from my first dish now i can cooked several dishes.
From the simple
dish like soup to the hardest one such as beef curry.
In 2014 i also attending cooking school in Thailand.
I don't know why, but i like cooking so much.
In 2014 i also attending cooking school in Thailand.
I don't know why, but i like cooking so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment