Monday, 7 December 2015

50 Random Facts About Me



1. I was born in 1994

2. It’s accidentally the same as Soeharto

3. I like music, especially rock, pop, and emo

4. I was Killjoy (MCR fans)

5. My favorite song is “Anberlin – Feel Good Drag”

6. I don’t like corrector type person

7. I’m addicted with chemistry

8. I have partial colorblind

9. My gaming nick is SEA, which mean “South East Asia”

10. I almost never watching TV now

11. But I like watching news on TV

12. I spent my time mostly in front of my laptop

13. My hobby is travelling, sleeping, and gaming

14. I want to be an entrepreneur

15. Muhammad prophet is my guiding star

16. Vegetarian wanna be

17. But I think its impossible

18. Because I love meal so much

19. I’m food addict and eat six times a day

20. I never want to be scientist

21. But i’m a scientist right now

22. I prefer using my logic to following the recent theory

23. I interested with hijabi and chubby girl

24. I’m not single

25. My favorite color is black

26. My favorite number is 9

27. My clothes size is XL for T-shirt, 32 for trousers, and 42 for shoes

28. I  like cartoon and anime

29. My favorite cartoon is Family Guy, Seikon no Qwaser is my favorite anime

30. I usually overthinking everything around me

31. I rather choose my social live than my money

32. I rate everything with my standard, and its almost perfect

33. I can’t go to sleep before 03.00 AM

34. I sleep 2-4 hours a day

35. I hate motivation letter

36. My bio always up to date

37. I always put my gaming section in my bio

38. I love politics and i don’t like person who hate politics

39. I don’t like to take a photo alone, neither selfie

40. I hate chicken-sound alarm so much, damn wreck it off

41. I don’t mind the brand when choosing product

42. I always let my handphone out of pulse , except for purchasing monthly internet service

43. I don’t have any “workhours”, i work when i want to work, it can be 24 hours work a day

44. I never satisfied on my archievement

45. I love the smell of rainy night

46. I don’t believe on paranormal

47. I like football, adore Barcelona FC but i don't hate Real Madrid

48. I don’t like any seafood which related with fish

49. I love cat and dog

50. I have Katsaridaphobia

No comments:

Post a Comment