Tuesday, 20 August 2013

Happy Hour~

“Ting tung ting tung”
sound of my facebook chat. There is a sentence written there
“Wanna come to grand city with my family on this evening?”
it was a short message from Ahong yesterday. And then I replied it
“Right now? of course, but I still at Aldio's house”
(One day before I just have stayed for one night in Aldio’s house).
“Okay no problem, We ‘ll waiting here” Ahong said.
I quickly moved from the sofa and turned on my motorcycle…




Around 30 minutes on the way and finally I has arrived in my house. Parking my motorcycle, bathing, ironing my clothes, polishing my shoes,  combing my hair, preparing the camera, getting permission from my parents and the other unimportant thing. It tooks 30 minutes. Umm I also had a lunch too ヘ(^_^ヘ) (ノ^_^)ノ


16.00 PM I arrived in Ahong’s home and met with his family. Say hello here, say hello there. We didn’t go to Grand City together. Ahong family went by taxi while Ahong, Ale (ahong little brother) and me went to the destination by motorcycle. Our destination aren’t so far. Well I think its close enough, around 2-3 Miles from our house.


In Grand City we had some dinner at Food Court, Maghrib Pray, and karaoke at Happy Puppy. We spent 4,5 hours there. So much fun, so many children, and so many photos. Unfortunately, photo of mine is only one   (╥_╥)\('́⌣'̀ )



















"The love of family and the admiration of friends is much more important 
than wealth and privilege."

Chalres Kuralt



No comments:

Post a Comment