Saturday, 3 August 2013

Woman Attraction

A wise Men is always learning. He is open to change. He is ready to hear. He pursues knowledge and striving to find god's perfect willing in every moment of life. Is it true ? yes, that 's absolutely true. How about his couples, or we just called it 'women', right ? this day I 'll post about Men want most in a women. Of course, it based on my mind. Well, I think it's too subjective but I only want it shared with you. Maybe it will useful for you.


Nowadays there is so much women in our world, cencus agency said it was 1 : 7. Okay it's not a big deal for men. but how about the women ? are they still thinking that it gonna be okay for them ? I think it wouldn' be better for them. Or may be they will think that is the one of human's disasters ? keep calm yourself, I think it gonna be okay. The problems is not how to have a couples from a few populations of Men. But how to attract them with your personality. Okay I'll give you some hints ; Intelligent, Manner, Emotion, Style.


I started from the easiest one, Manners. Many of women out there forget about this important thing. Based on my intuitions the women will look better if they have a nice manners (subjective again, haha). Don't speak loudly, keep smile but keep your authority. Based on my experience, I don't like a women who look over to me but I like a women who care of me.


Okay, next hint is intelligent. It doesn't mean that you have to be the best for your academy. Manage your intelligent to make your life looks awesome for the others. Or the other way, you can make yourself comfort with your passion. Like it wisely and I will like you (I mean every Men will like you, haha). Man like a women who love her daily activity (jobs). 



The other hint is Emotions. Don't look depressed or in Indonesian language we commonly called "galau". Whatever the reason, never do it. Truthfully, I don't like galauers (designation for those who like depressed). Trust me, If there is another boy who like to spending their time with you when you were 'galau', They are not really care of you. It 's only 'Modus' (looking for an opportunity to manipulate women feels). So keep smile, create your moment which can make you feels happy. 


The last hint is style. You don't have to be stylist. Just be yourself, if you're a simple women so make your dress as simple as your personality. If you 're a expressed women, add some color for your dress so it can show your real image. Don't imitating your friend's or even an artist style. Just make yourself comfortable with your own style.


*********************************************
No matter what happen, just be yourself. The precious one in yourself which can't be imitate by someone else is your personality. Keep it with you. Man won't look for a perfect women. But they will looking for it perfectly. - Micha

*******************************






No comments:

Post a Comment