Saturday, 3 August 2013

Meet an Old Friends


Today is just an ordinary day, nothing is special, nothing is make me interest. But wait... it's not over yet, I 'll tell you about something big happened yesterday ! Guess what ? I had a dinner with my *cute-crazy-suck-beloved-friends* (truthfully, that's the way I was thinking of them, haha). They are my highschool friends. We have a dinner or commonly called 'Buka Puasa' together in Debora's home. One weeks ago, We have prepared for this event. just like my expectations, the event has been held successfully.


Thank you so much for Debora who has allow us to make some noise in her home, thank you for Acil, Cendy, Ipul, Esther, Dana, Azka, Moses, and the other brats (just kiddin. hehe). It's begin with the short message from Desna. He said that there will be some dinner at Debora's house on 1st August. On that day, we regroup at our be*loved secondary school, Libels on 15.PM while the buka puasa time is 17.38 PM. We waited for the others there, for 10 minutes... 20 minutes... 1 hours...aproximatelly, we waited until 2 hours there, then finally we left Libels and went to Debora's home.


First thing that we did in there was had some jokes, I really glad that they haven't changed, they are still with their figure just like a few years ago. We had some dinner, chat for an hours, played uno, had a jokes, and light on the fireworks. There is so many food and drink, it seems that Debora have prepared seriously on this event. In the middle of the event, just like I said before, we played uno games. you already know about uno, right ? so here is the additional rules, the ones who has lose from the other players has to ate the bread. Well, there is no problem about the bread, the first problems is my stomach has full already because the food. and the second problem is I couldn't play uno. I was thinking that I would lose for this game *sigh*. as I expected, I had lose for the game. But that's okay for me. at least I still had eaten a bread without pay, right ? haha. I think that was the best day in this month. I love you guys, all of you *meh*




Thank you for spending your time to reading my post. See yaa, fellas !



No comments:

Post a Comment