Sunday, 11 August 2013

Malang again~


A few days ago I went to malang with my family plus my uncle, my auntie and two of my cousins. My dad had drive the car and I had to sit in the back with my brother. Actually, Malang was not our destination. Our destination was Jatim Park II but because of some unexpected problems, we had not go there. By the way, I had not tell you anything about Malang before. Well. Malang was a big city like Surabaya but its placed in high land. Since the city placed in highland, of course it had cold temperature, its almost 21°C there.


My family had another house in Malang. The house was not so big, but it had wide yard. Guess what ? My beloved white male rabbit, Kimchi lived there!. Only in that place which kimchi could live happily just like I expected *subjective opinion again*. 


On the way to Malang, we stopped by for a while in Kemangi restaurant in Pandaan. aaand we didn't took a long time there because our destination still so far. We just stopped for a lunch and then we continued our journey. Well there is nothing special there (in Malang), sadly, my camera had not function properly so I just took a photo in Kemangi restaurant.









The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts: therefore, guard accordingly, and take care that you entertain no notions unsuitable to virtue and reasonable nature.


Marcus Aurelius
 


No comments:

Post a Comment