Saturday, 3 August 2013

My Favorite Figure

Today I' ll write down about my favorite figure, it can be the real figure and fiction figure. I have so much time spend whole this day without doing anything. When I read some article on the internet I have this idea, to tell you about my favorite figure. How about yours? do you have any ? tell me, link up your articles here. Okay here we goes :


Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

He was a Scottish physician and writer who is most noted for his fictional stories about the detective Sherlock Holmes, which are generally considered milestones in the field of crime fiction. Actually, I like Holmes, but Sir Arthur was the one who created Sherlock Holmes figure. I like him without doubt, he has everything, thoughts of a murderer. Murder plot which has never minded by everyone else. He was a genius writer.


Agnes (Despicable Me 2)

Just like I said in my older post, She is my favorite 3D figure. Sheis funny, cute, adorable and childish (of course, since she was a child *lol). I like her quotes, "it's so fluffy, I gonna die". Somehow I just like it. How about the others ? Margo, Edith or even the minions ? well, I think they are funny too.. but Agnes is the funniest and I love her very much :3

 

Levi (Shingeki no Kyojin)

Umm.. I'm so sorry if you don't know anything about him, He is a figure from an anime. Levi is known to be a "clean-freak", as he tends to want stuff to be spotlessly clean. Moreover, he is often blunt and unapproachable and he has a strong respect for structure and discipline. This makes him uneasy to be around. He's quite merciless and keeping up his cold behaviour.

   


This is mine, How about yours ?


No comments:

Post a Comment