Wednesday, 28 August 2013

True Meaning of Togetherness


Do you remember about my Aidil Fitri article?
In that article I have describe Aidil Fitri as a yearly moment, a rare moment about being together with our family. After I watch these video, I realize the true meaning of togetherness. Its not about how many people, who have to attend or how much fun do we have, but it's about how to appreciate that special moment.



Have you imagine or have you ever asked yourself,

"What will you do if you don't have any relatives?"

You will feel so much pain, won't you?. It's easy to think that we have a plenty time in our live when we think that we still young. but it's really hard to believe that everyone in our life may leave us
without saying good bye to us.







Truthfully...
My heart feel like slapped after watch this video. I have everyone in my life.
But How I appreciate them? They won't exist forever.
It was our first and last chance in this world, fellas.


*************


You won't miss someone when they are still present in your days.
You will miss someone
who disappeared from your life - Micha




No comments:

Post a Comment