Sunday, 18 August 2013

I Love Myself






I just an ordinary college student
My life may be so difficult but it can be so delightful
I have to wake up early in the morning to jogging and prepare breakfast
I have to study in my campus in the morning to evening
After back from campus I have to pick up my little brother and have some dinner
Change my clothes and have to run my waiter job as well in some restaurant in Surabaya
Truthfully, My dad's salary is far above the UMR, but that is my dad property, not mine
My dad will retire on next year and I don'
t have anything to do with it
Some people may underestimate me because of my part time job
But who cares about it, I won't hear it, not even once
As long as I do something that is legal and permitted, It's like a pleasure for me
For now, It may the best for me, god always beside me
I'm so happy with my self and this is my pride






No comments:

Post a Comment