Hi Fellas, I'm sorry for today because I can't post anything
useful. I have some illness. Maybe I have lack of sleep and that make me sick.
I realize that it was my fault, I only sleep about 12 hours in 3 days. I 'll
tell you about my last activity before I have this ill.
In the Saturday night, I have return from Malang.and then the next day (Sunday morning) I have to jogging even I have not slept at all. In the Sunday afternoon, I have slept for 4 hours until the evening I went to Aldio's home with Ahong to silaturahmi until 23.00. After I had back to home, I turned on my PC and started to surf the internet until midnight. Actually I want to slept that night but there is my friend who probably need me. Hmm.. how could I say, she had some problem about her heart. You know that, it's about romance. It commonly called galau in Indonesian language (I already had it described my recent article) since she was my family and I love my family so I wouldn't left her alone.
In the Saturday night, I have return from Malang.and then the next day (Sunday morning) I have to jogging even I have not slept at all. In the Sunday afternoon, I have slept for 4 hours until the evening I went to Aldio's home with Ahong to silaturahmi until 23.00. After I had back to home, I turned on my PC and started to surf the internet until midnight. Actually I want to slept that night but there is my friend who probably need me. Hmm.. how could I say, she had some problem about her heart. You know that, it's about romance. It commonly called galau in Indonesian language (I already had it described my recent article) since she was my family and I love my family so I wouldn't left her alone.
I stayed alive for one night and in the Monday morning I had to jogging again with my friend. Once again, I had run out my energy for 4 miles away even I had not sleep at all. After that, I slept for 6 hours until the evening. Truthfully, I could continue my siesta but I had a lot of activity to do. On the 20.00 PM I slept again until 22.00 and turned on my PC again to customized my blog layout until now (in this time, when I write this post). But take it easy, okay. I won't mind about this ill, keep the spirit of your happy day.
![]() |
|
that's me and Ahong
in Aldio's home
|
![]() |
|
(Before)
That's Tetha in the middle and the right is her twins Githa |
![]() | ||
(After)
Tetha when she was Galau. hahahaha I don't know why but the picture looks so funny. That face.. haha *lol*
|





No comments:
Post a Comment