Sunday, 21 July 2013

A Day in The Life

Day 15 of the Blog Everyday Challenge


Since it was ramadhan, so there's not something special about my day. I only wake up in the dawn to have a sahur with my family, take a bath in the morning, have a jogging with Ahong, and then I spend my time in front of my computer or my laptop until 'buka puasa' time. It's so tragic when I have to make it a story to fulfill the today topic, right ? yeah, I think so.. haha..


As my apology i'll post my hour-photo(s) when I was on vacation in Batu, Malang. I promise I'll replace my daily hour-photo(s) after ramadhan is done. Now we got a deal, huh ?  Take my pinky finger as my promise *giggle*


[05.00AM] Breakfast in the morning, The dish called Soto. I haven't post about this dish yet

[05.30 AM] Jogging in the morning. with my friends, Bryan and the others.
My brother, Bryan said that he want to be popular so I have his photo posted *lol*

[05.45AM] We still Jogging, I think this photo is look like a gangster scene in GTA *hahaha

[06.00AM] after jogging, we take some photo

Just like I said before, since Bryan want to be popular so I have his photo posted again
Don't worry Bryan, you look so cool through the sunlight *hahaha*

[08.00AM] Galih photo session

[13.00PM] Take some photo of my classmates
from left to right, Bryan, Nurin, Winda, Shella, Rinda, Galih and Karina

[14.00PM] Act like there is a family meeting.
Well, as you can see that Bryan is the best for a thing like this, He look like a Chieftain~

[14.30] Bryan and Aldio, look at aldio's clothes. It's so shiny, isn't it ?

[15.30] I take a photo of my friend, Adhimas Dewa.
Trust me, He just pretend like he didn't know that I take a photo of him  *meh*

[16.00PM] Actually it was Dewa's photo, I don't know his purpose for take this photo
and....who is in the left ? I don't know who he is -.-

I forget about the time, but it was the best part of the vacation
Do you know where I am ?

[02.AM] it was so cold out there, I have told you about the thing(s) that I afraid of, right ? cold including on it.
Same question, Do you know where I am ?

“Memories warm you up from the inside. But they also tear you apart.”- Haruki Murakami
Best Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment