Day 4 of Blog Every Day In May! "Favorite quote (from a person, from a book, etc) and why you love it"
*****
It was day 4 of the challenge, so much time i have used to think to find what kind of quotes that match with me. 22.14, it's almost midnight right ? and I almost out of time to update the challenge. I just have a little fever today, i'm so sorry if I can't make it done. But I always do my best for my friends, let's walk by my side, pal. Hmmm, let see.. I think I find so many of quotes, but I think this one is suitable with me. it was the one of Asleigh Brilliant's quotes.
*****
It was day 4 of the challenge, so much time i have used to think to find what kind of quotes that match with me. 22.14, it's almost midnight right ? and I almost out of time to update the challenge. I just have a little fever today, i'm so sorry if I can't make it done. But I always do my best for my friends, let's walk by my side, pal. Hmmm, let see.. I think I find so many of quotes, but I think this one is suitable with me. it was the one of Asleigh Brilliant's quotes.
Why I love it ? hmm, I have some reason about that. First, it was so simple and easy to understand. Second, it's trully like my self. Beside, no one is perfect in this world, right ? just like me, I definitely not perfect, but somehow I feel that there's some parts of me that often makes me feel curious about myself. I can't explain it in detail. I just feel different from the others. Stranger ? maybe. but that thing makes me happy with my life. Well, I wouldn't mind it. My goals in this post is let you know what quotes that I loved, right ? hehe.. thank you for today.. let's see yaa again another time.
"I may not be perfect but parts of me are pretty awesome." - Asleight Brilliant
![]() |
| Best Regards |


No comments:
Post a Comment