Friday, 19 July 2013

What do I miss ?

Day 12 of Blog Everyday in May!
"What do you miss? (a person, a thing, a place, a time of your life...)"

*****
Let see... what do I miss..a person ? it could be.. some of my old friends. There are to many and I don't have their photo(s) one by one. Maybe I just let you know about them and why I miss them, if I have their photo(s) I'll postin it later.

Jennyfer Peppiatt
She come from London, and maybe you already know about her since I had post everythin about her a few days ago. If you don't know anything about her, read this article


Ejak
I already forget his real name, I just remember his nickname. He is my old friend when I still have some course in elementary school. I hadn't seen him more than 8 years. He 's an arabian guy with skinny black body and curly hair. Until now, I don't know where he is.





Ms. Djum
She's my Indonesian language teacher at junior high school. She always support me and I miss her so much. Maybe I'll meet her this week.



She's Ms. Djum, on the right was Zul, friend of mine

I miss my childhood.. If I could roll back the time, I want to see them. My friends, my teachers, every persons who have related with my life. All of them, I miss you so much, guys :)
Somewhere out there..did you miss me too ?


“Often when we realize how precious those seconds are, it's too late for them to be captured because the moment has passed. We realize too late.” ― Cecelia Ahern
Best Regards



No comments:

Post a Comment