"Issue a public apology. This can be as funny or as serious or as creative as you want it to be."
It would be a publicy apology to all of my friends in Biology department.
Err.. It would be so hard for me -.- Okay here we goes...
Dear my friends. For all of you.. include Galuh, Jo and Arif who had leave us to move to another university. I feel so sorry to leave my position as a leader. I realize that all of you always support me, but there's several reason that makes me had to leave my position. Truthfully, I didn't want to leave that position. It's such an unforgetable moment when I could told you whenever I want, eliminate your sadness, wiped your tears when you was sad (Lanny and Hengki). But I really can't endure it when it's forced me to sacrifice my time. You know guys, I really so bad on that thing (time management). Until now, inside my heart... I really love you guys, just don't be sad. Even I looks like that I don't care about you, actually I still care about you.. about your romance, your family, and the others. Just stick together, fellas. I always watch over your self-development. My friends said that it gonna be so hard to make an apology but it wouldn't be better if I won't said it. Emm.. I just feels better now, please forgive me :)
"More people should apologize, and more people should accept apologies when sincerely made." - Greg Lemonds
![]() |
| Best Regards |



No comments:
Post a Comment