Wednesday, 17 July 2013

Our Beloved Turtle

Hi there fellas ! How are you today ? you have a good day, haven't it ? yeah, I hope so :)




Today I'll tell you about my pet. Like I said in my first post, I have a tropical turtle named Bejo. He have 3 cousins, Michuo, Putih, and Piky (all of them is a cat). Actually Bejo was my little brother's pet. My little brother, Wildan bought Bejo over 4 years ago. Bejo was a good boy, Wildan assume Bejo as his 'little brother'. Bejo  have a kind attitude, he doesn't bite. Everyday we feed him a rice gruel with calcium supplement but without D3 vitamine. We also rarely give him cuttlefish bone. Due his living habitat is so cold ( he live outside my house), sometime I give him a warm water. I don't know anything about it (warm water effect), I just think it's maybe better for him (since I like warm water too *hehehe). Bejo like to play with our back door. He push it away and he raise some noise with it. He is so funny, someday i'll find him a female turtle so he can have married. Just stay with us Bejo, We love you so much :)


"Animals are such agreeable friends - they ask no questions; they pass no criticisms." - George Eliot
Best Regards





No comments:

Post a Comment