Wednesday, 10 July 2013

The story of my life in 250 words

Day 1 of Blog Every Day In May!
"
The story of your life in 250 words or less (or one paragraph... no one will be counting your words... probably)"

*****

Hi, my name is Micha (actually it’s just my  nick name) . I was born and raised in Surabaya, Indonesia. My family consist of my dad, my mom, and my little brother. My parents  was pensionary.  My hobby is reading an articles, and I like Chemistry course so much. I have a persian cat named Piky, Putih and Michuo (hangul name) and then I have a turtle named Bejo (in Indonesian it means Lucky). Middle school was the best part of my life, I have so much unforgettable memory there, but high school was the worst. There’s so much pain was given by the teacher.  Now I studying at the Institute. I decide to make this blog is to improve my English, beside I have to learn that language since elementary school and I believe I’ll need it. Talk about love, I have it once, even I have it many time but I realize that my lover is only one.



~Cat~
I have some idea to make my home like a Farm, I have plenty of plant at my home, I set it in my 2nd floor. Sometime I used that place to relaxing my mind, have some tea and cheese fondue would be better. Fishing is my hobby too, but consuming them was the worst for me. Except, if I had it served. Truthfully really like cooking, wake up early to make some breakfast for my family, Traveling  around the world and have some documentation of it, is one of my dream. Since I have interested to writing, so long I have it prepared (traveling  plans), I just need a time to be a success and started to exploring the world. Most of my closest friends are scattered around the country and the world, but love is greater than distance and I still contact them. The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart first before you started to exploring them.

Well it's actually 335 words. I think
that's enough for now. Stay tuned for 2nd day's assignment!

"Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it". - Sai Baba

Best Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment