*****
What makes me feel uncomfortable? That is the topic for today's
post. Since there was so much thing that can make me feel uncomfortable. Then I
will make a list and try to explain about that.
Watching
people fight in front of me
I don’t like that thing, it’s make my heartbeat run faster like I
were consuming caffeine. It's give me creepy or little heart attack (but I
won’t die because of it #lol). Sometimes I thinking about it, What are they
doing ? I mean, by hitting your muscle each other will not give you
a solution about your problem.
Cold
Temperatures
Yes, I really hate it. I don’t like cold. It’s can make me lazy
and I don’t want to moving from my place (okay, this one is my fault haha).
Since I was live on tropical area, so my body doesn’t match with cold
temperature. I think it based on my body temperatures or my health (probably).
Meet and
Greet with My Ex
Well, I won’t say anything
about this, it’s about privacy..
Just kiddin’, the truth is I don’t want to talking with them but they are still my friends hehe.
Just kiddin’, the truth is I don’t want to talking with them but they are still my friends hehe.
Hypnopompic
Sleep Paralysis
Feel like I were awake (conscious) but unable to move, Feel pressure
or a sense of choking, See or hear things that aren't really there (in my
bedroom), Feel afraid but can not call for help. And it's happen to me during
the Night, about 11 PM until 3 AM.
"Be willing to be uncomfortable. Be comfortable being uncomfortable. It may get tough, but it's a small price to pay for living a dream." - Peter McWilliams

No comments:
Post a Comment