"A piece of advice you have for others. Anything at all."
*****
Advice about 'how to appreciate someone who already helping us, I mean how to giving a gratitude. I'll tell you about my story maybe you can deal something with it. It's come from my elementary school's friend, Andri. In that time I don't know anything about gratitude, even my father always told me that it was important but I keep ignored him. But Andri told me with his humour style. When we came home together after visited at our teacher.
On the way to our home, he was picked up by his father but I still walked alone. Then he offer me to come home with him and his father, of course I accept that offer. After we got home, I straight away without said a gratitude then Andri shouted from a far loudly "Sama-sama".(it means 'you're welcome in english') after heard thatI answered him with loudly, clearly and with smiled face "Matur nuwun" (Matur nuwun was javanese language which same as thank you in english but more polite. From that time I understand that it's important to say a gratitude to everyone after they help us. it's sounds like an appreciation for their kindness.
On the way to our home, he was picked up by his father but I still walked alone. Then he offer me to come home with him and his father, of course I accept that offer. After we got home, I straight away without said a gratitude then Andri shouted from a far loudly "Sama-sama".(it means 'you're welcome in english') after heard thatI answered him with loudly, clearly and with smiled face "Matur nuwun" (Matur nuwun was javanese language which same as thank you in english but more polite. From that time I understand that it's important to say a gratitude to everyone after they help us. it's sounds like an appreciation for their kindness.
“Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” - Marcel Proust
![]() |
| Best Regards |



No comments:
Post a Comment