Hi
there, fellas ! How are you today? Do you have something new which can be
shared with me? Well, today I'll share about myself, especially the fact about
me. As we know that people will like each other when they know a lot
information about anothers, right ? so I' ll post this fact. How about you ?
you can linked up your post in my comment box if you want me to visit yours or
just fill your comment with the fact about you, it was easy, isn't it ? okay,
here we goes, pal ;
![]() |
I love
a person who can appreciate their live. Believe that her dream will come true,
make his/her live so special (even it doesn't seems so special, haha). a
persons who is never think that "nothing he/she could do in this
world" or "think that their life is flat". I believe that
persons with this kinda personality can inspirate everyone. Fully respect for
them.
I love
some genre of music like American country, Korean pop, Japanese and American
rock, Indonesian pop, and British and Romanian classic. Hip hop is awesome but
a music which can be heared calmly may be better.
Like
just I said, I love a dreamer. But not kinda of dreamer with excessive expectations. Just write down your dreams. Show it to others and prove it.
It's better than keep talking about your dreams but you haven't take a look
about your progress. I mean, if you have a dream don't tell everyone like your
dreams had become true. Remember, we still have a progress, right ? Infinite
goals, that's more precious than a words and I believe that we could make it
happen :)
I have learned
english trough a video game, film, and music. When I was child my father buy me
a lot of video game. I don't really know about the english tenses like : past
principle, simple past tense, complex sentence, etc. So please forgive me if my
english was so bad. But I 'll do my best to improve my english, hehe
I
like writing so much, writing about everything that positive. Share about my
life, my friends, or everything that useful for everyone. Of course, without
blaming anyone. I was a talkactive persons. When I already talk
about something, I can't stop it. 'By any means necessary' (hohoho... it
doesn't be like that, just kidding). I think that keep talking can avoid us
from awkward moment
.
![]() |
There is another facts about me ;
1. I can't sleep without my bolsters
2. I don't like sea food (it's can make me ill). My favorite food is chicken
3. I have hypnagogic sleep paralysis
4. I like chemistry so much
5. I have a lot of soccer team poster in my bedroom wall and I also have panda and rabbit doll.
6. I like to drawing on my bedroom ceiling
7. My favorite colours is red and purple
8. I have a partial color blindness
9. I like to collecting a gift from my ex without wear or use it, ex : clothes, books, posters etc.
10. I like tomboy better than girly girls
11. Agnes from despicable me is my favorite 3D figure
12. FT Island is my favorite band
13. I was a neat guy but I love punk style
14. I like reading comic and novel
15. I like chubby-face girl
"The fact that I can plant a seed and it becomes a flower, share a bit of knowledge and it becomes another's, smile at someone and receive a smile in return, are to me continual spiritual exercises." -
Leo Buscaglia
![]() |



No comments:
Post a Comment