Hi there ! we meet
again, pal ! how is your day ? 3 days ago, I went to Ivan's home. In the
beginning, I want to rend some of his myth book but after looked around I found
some unique stuff. It's not antique at all but maybe it's age must be older
than me. Today I' ll post random things in his home. Well, a long time ago his
parents was a teacher and his mother was an ordinary housewife who like to
collecting some stuff. An ordinary, huh ? it seems so hard to believe after saw
a lot of her collection such as stamp, fabric, carpets, etc. Yesterday, he sent me some photos about his home. Of course, I have it by my request. Ivan was my chinese-friend since I joined with English First. he was
a gamer and he has self-conscious.
Now he was a student at Surabaya international chef school. Actually, he has
the same age with me but he was late 1 years for his school grade.
 |
| Hungarian candles |
 |
| french soap |
 |
| What is it ? I forget to ask him, furnishings (probably) |
 |
| Marbles |
 |
| More marbles |
 |
| Egyptian muslin, looks like an ordinary fabrics |
 |
| Indian cottons |
 |
| Stamp box made in Indonesia |
 |
| An ordinary book case -_- |
"A great city, whose image dwells in the memory of man, is the type of
some great idea. Rome represents conquest; Faith hovers over the towers
of Jerusalem; and Athens embodies the pre-eminent quality of the antique
world, Art." - Benjamin Disraeli
No comments:
Post a Comment