It was 9th Day of the Challenge in May. am I right ?
Since it was a long holiday in my
college, I almost forget what day today was. Never mind, no one will ask me
about the day. Today I'll post a moment about today. It can be the hardest day
of this month. This month was ramadhan, it means that I have to 'puasa'. Just
any hours ago, I went to Madura Island through Suramadu bridge with my friends
Aldio and Ahong. It's so damn hot outside there. Be sure that I'll suffer
because of it like feel hungry and thirsty. But that won't make any sense about
my puasa.
 |
| Ahong and Aldio in the Kenjeran Beach near Suramadu |
"Friends
can help each other. A true friend is someone who lets you have total
freedom to be yourself - and especially to feel. Or, not feel. Whatever
you happen to be feeling at the moment is fine with them. That's what
real love amounts to - letting a person be what he really is." - Jim Morrison
No comments:
Post a Comment