Wednesday, 17 July 2013

Miss You So Much, Jenny



Last night I miss Jenny, I miss her smile, her voice, even I only know her when I was child, but it's still hard to let her go. I just remember that day, when she leave Surabaya with Mark. They said that they would come back again. In that day, when I was a student at English First. She's my first and my last teacher, after she's gone I don't want to study at that place again. It's just give some painful memories about her. I still remember what she said 

"This evening, I'll come back to London, it's my last time to teaching you. So let's use this time unforgetable"


Yes, that time was so unforgetable for me. When a taxi came to pick her and Mark, I ran away out of my class and I talked to her while tears drop over my face. With my bad english I said directly to her.

"Can I have your phone number ?"


and then Jenny and Mark smiled to me. She said 

"it must be so hard for you, am I right ? here, take my email, you can sent a message for me anytime you want."


After said her last words, she hugged me and goes into the taxi.In that time I don't know how to use an email, I just keep it on my wallet and I keep my wallet under my pillow so that I won't lose it. After a years facebook became popular. Then I try I looked for her by insert her email in facebook. And guess what happen ? Finally, I found her. I'm so happy could find her. She already have a husband and now she already has 3 children. I'm so happy and I keep look for her life everytime. I promise to her that one day I'll visit her in London.
Jenny Peppiatt

Jenny with one of her child

Jenny with her husband

Jenny with her family

Jenny when she was in Indonesia

Jenny with her family

Jenny with her colleague

Jenny when she was married

Jenny with her family

"I have come to believe that a great teacher is a great artist and that there are as few as there are any other great artists. Teaching might even be the greatest of the arts since the medium is the human mind and spirit." - John Steinbeck
Best Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment