Wednesday, 10 July 2013

Educate What I Know

Day 2 of Blog Every Day In May! 
"Educate us on something you know alot about or are good at. Take any approach you'd like (serious and educational or funny and sarcastic)"

*****


Today, I will accomplish the next challenge from Jenni, umm since the topic was educated, Then I will educate you about Chemistry! Do you like it? well, I just want it shared, I won’t tell you like I was the teacher but we will study it together, just make it easy, okay
^_^



What are you doing if you have some free time?  a lot of people will do everything that can make them feel happy or looking for an idea that can make them unencumbered. Well yaa.. I suggest you to read about a chemistry articles or learning chemistry from the basic book. Did you know that many people around the world that has been living for a long time, but they aren’t realize the reason what thing that make them still alive until the present ? I think chemistry is the answer, through study chemistry we will know how the earth was formed, we also know that we can not live without oxygen, what the oxygen is, what the substance is and much more.



Chemistry Students Working at the Laboratory


Well, chemistry (it's called kimia in indonesian and Chemie in deutch) is the branch of science that studies the characteristics of substances and the changes they undergo. I think it’s fundamental to most scientific disciplines and technology, I mean it’s concerned with the building blocks of all atoms material and molecules.




 


Person who study chemistry is called chemist, they also employed in manufacturing firms in research and development, testing, regulatory, and quality assurance. They work in many industries, including the chemical, pharmaceutical, and food. The courses of chemistry include general chemistry, organic chemistry, physical chemistry, quantitative analysis, and systematic inorganic chemistry. Why I tell you about this ? because I like this (Chemie) so much.. I don't know it for real, but I have it in my bag all of the time and I bring it on everywhere.


"Chemistry can be a good and bad thing. Chemistry is good when you make love with it. Chemistry is bad when you make crack with it." - Adam Sandler

  Best Regards


No comments:

Post a Comment