Tuesday, 16 July 2013

The Thing(s) I'm most Afraid of

Day 7 of Blog Everyday in May!
"The thing(s) you're most afraid of"

*****




It has been one weeks, so far I feel so excited even I has to write my post by myself since my friends already did it 2 months ago. But seriously, I wouldn't mind that.I still have a work to do. Cause of some reasons, I want to finish it as soon as posible. Instead, if I can post more than 1 topic in a day, I 'll do it *hehe*
.


The thing(s) that I have afraid of is ;
 

Losing
it's can be mean Losing for everything, friends, parents, or an object.

Cockroach

err... It's just look so disgusting for me.

Heights

You know it's called acrophobia, right ? yea.. somehow, I just afraid about it. When I was on the place that's located too high I always stooping *it's can makes me feel better for several minute and then "let me down !!"*  


Don't be afraid, There must be someone who will help you







okay.. only that thing (s) that can makes me afraid (probably).. hehe... see yaa, fellas !

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear." - Nelson Mandela.
Best Regards


No comments:

Post a Comment