Friday, 12 July 2013

Meeting with Science and Technology Department



3 Weeks ago Niki asked me to join with her to attended the SAINTEK’s meeting. It's such an organization department which controlled academic path of a college student like us. The meeting has been held on the evening, guess when she invited me to go with her? right in the afternoon, just 1,5 hours before the meeting (yeah, Even her invitation was too sudden, unfortunately I can’t resist what she wanted). After all she was my beloved too *giggle*. 

Each of colours is inspiration



I feel so happy when I met her at the Institute, because I don’t know where the destination is. Okay, let’s back to the meeting. Well, everything had been ran successfully like just I said before, Even I didn’t realize where I had to go, Just thinkin that everythin gonna be okay, right ? that’s one of my principle. Truthfully, I don’t want added any memory of that event in my blogs. However, I just wanted it done here after she chatted with me, a little evil in my mind keep forcing me to do this. though I wouldn't mind that. My goals is to writing this note for her (actually,  it was for us *giggle*)

So here are the results :

click here


I’m so sorry, I obliged to write the result in Indonesian, it’s too hard to translate them in english (since it was too many unidentified words there). umm.. in addition to make my friend would be easier to reading it. 

"I think every person has chance win the championship, and the organization has something to do with it, don't get me wrong. I don't need organization status, I just need their knowledge and experience." - Micha

Best Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment