Saturday, 20 July 2013

Ten Things That Make Me Happy

Day 14 of Blog Everyday in May!
"Ten things that make you really happy"



1. Rain
I love the scent, sound of thunder, such a beautiful sight and a moon like a shadows. Just like Eddie Rabbit's song "I Love a rainy night~ I love a rainy night~"
 
2. Listening a country music
Juice Newton, Whitey Shafer, Ed Bruce, Conway Twitty and the others. I'm so in love with american music ! it's can makes me relax.
 
3. Take a photo(s) together with my friends
 
4. My laptop and my PC
My holy weapon for writing an article


 
5. A glass of milk
a glass of delicious milk
 
6. Writing
writing every positive things

 
7. See everybody happy

 
8. Piky
My ten-years-old black male cat.

 
9. Reading a books
it's can be any kind of books that interesting

 
10. Holiday
just like now, it was a long...long...long... holiday. Happy Holiday !

 
******
Special quotes for today
Anonymous

Best Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment