Hi Fellas, we meet again ! Do you know about traditional market ? it is called Pasar in Indonesia. I love to going that place, fishy smell of tuna, meat with cheap price, green vegetables in everywhere, merchant with nice attitude and they also sell what I need. You can find everything related with your kitchen such as kitchen utensils, all of seasonings and cooking ingredients. Actually, there is modern market too, but somehow I just like to go shopping in the traditional market. Only at traditional market you can have a bargaining, while in the modern market you can't do that.
In the first time I go to the market, I think it will be sucks. But my mom was sick, and there is no one who wants to go the market. So that I forced myself to go Pasar Pabean Surabaya which is the largest market of East Java (forget it, it's just my excessive story *haha*) . However, the words 'pasar' very close to 'women', right ?. If you know what I mean *giggle*. Okay, I'll explain it. So here are the fact, if you are a women, you must know and you have to go to the market in the morning and you must do it everyday. Do you ask me why ? come on, You don't want your husband to cooking for you everyday when you already married, do you ? If you're thinking that was the part of women emancipation. Then I'll give another fact, even Obama who have fully support for the emancipation of women wouldn't want to cooking for Michelle everyday (well, it's just my opinion... hahaha).
Okay, there is several words above that is only joke. Seriously, you should try to go there. Don't be affraid. it was nice place and I think go to the pasar is better than stay at home. Remember, dude. You're the girls and you will be a great wife, won't you ? Just do what is the best for yourself and your husband.
"The
only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people
cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's
why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom." - Milton Friedman
 |
| Best Regards |
No comments:
Post a Comment