Today I just learn about biochemistry. I looking an
information about it on several webs. The next semester I’ll study about it,
and learning the basic was the most important for me. Some webs said that
biochemistry is brance of chemistry which learning about protein, such a big
molecular like spider’s web. It’s usually learning a glucose, but it’s more
complex. I think that’s the reason why organic chemistry should be given in the
previous semester. On the previous semester, I have study about glucose, some
penta-hexagon structure, linked everywhere. It’s little bit complicated I
think. When I see the basic information about biochemistry, it would be harder,
since there was some calculation there. Different with organic chemistry, you
won’t meet any calculation there, you only need some ability to drawing a
molecules structure and ensure that will saving directly in your memory.
Biochemistry also study about DNA and genetic expression,
cell communication, metabolism, and transduction of energy (I just read it from
Indonesian University Website hehe). It means that biochemistry also have
relation with biology and physics. Some words such DNA linked terms, Nucleotide
base, ribose, deoxyribose seems will be given right away. It gonna be harder
for me ? Actually, I don’t think so.Let’s face it. I belive in my self, then the
future will be brighter. I have my self prepare for the next semester and make
my dreams come true !
![]() |
| Chemistry Department in My Instute |
Okay, that's enough for now.. I wonder how I'll make it (my dream to be a chemist) happen. Well, see yaaa !
"Nothing can be more incorrect than the assumption one sometimes meets with, that physics has one method, chemistry another, and biology a third." - Thomas Huxley
![]() |
| Best Regards |



No comments:
Post a Comment