"What are your challenges
and the things that hold you back from your ‘lot in life?’
How are you working to overcome them?"
How are you working to overcome them?"
![]() |
Hmmm... I have told you about my
sleep disorders in my post a few days ago, right ? yeah.. that problem
called hypnagogic sleep paralysis. When I fall a sleep, my body slowly relaxes.
Usually I become less aware, so I don't notice the change. However, if I remain
or become aware while falling asleep, I may notice that I cannot move or speak.
Felt like I were awake but unable to move. I might have felt afraid but couldn't
call for help. Sleep paralysis may leave me feeling frightened, especially if I
also see or hear things that aren't really there. I may have it frequently,
even several times a night. It's give me some creepy, and sometime I want to go
bed because of it. There is one day when the disorders occurs 3 times in a
night. I hear some noise, like my parents and my brother speak loudly in their
bedroom (their bed room is next to my bedroom), but in reality they arn't
there. It's not because I was crazy, evil presence or everything sounds like
that.
Now I already know some information about it and why it could happens to me. During sleep, our body alternates between REM (rapid eye movement) and NREM (non-rapid eye movement) sleep. One cycle of REM and NREM sleep lasts about 90 minutes. NREM sleep occurs first and takes up to 75% of our overall sleep time. During NREM sleep, our body relaxes and restores itself. At the end of NREM, our sleep shifts to REM. Our eyes move quickly and dreams occur, but the rest of our body remains very relaxed. Our muscles are still 'turned off' during REM sleep. If we become aware before the REM cycle has finished, we may notice that we cannot move or speak.
You want to try it ? Unfortunately, It can't be happen to everyone. There are several requirements that must be met. such a stress level, unstable sleep schedule, age, health and the others. Lately, I can endure my pain by jogging everyday, have enough time to sleep, and decreasing my stres by live happily (I always thinking that myself was happy, *haha*).
Do you have the same problem with me ? if you do, don't be afraid, based on the medical information. They said that this sleep disorders are not dangerous. even it will take your sleep time, Just believe on yourself that you can have this problem solved, right ? who is agree with me ? follow my blog if you're agree with me ! (It;s just kiddin, fellas~ *giggle*). Thank you for reading my post ~ see yaaa !!
Now I already know some information about it and why it could happens to me. During sleep, our body alternates between REM (rapid eye movement) and NREM (non-rapid eye movement) sleep. One cycle of REM and NREM sleep lasts about 90 minutes. NREM sleep occurs first and takes up to 75% of our overall sleep time. During NREM sleep, our body relaxes and restores itself. At the end of NREM, our sleep shifts to REM. Our eyes move quickly and dreams occur, but the rest of our body remains very relaxed. Our muscles are still 'turned off' during REM sleep. If we become aware before the REM cycle has finished, we may notice that we cannot move or speak.
You want to try it ? Unfortunately, It can't be happen to everyone. There are several requirements that must be met. such a stress level, unstable sleep schedule, age, health and the others. Lately, I can endure my pain by jogging everyday, have enough time to sleep, and decreasing my stres by live happily (I always thinking that myself was happy, *haha*).
Do you have the same problem with me ? if you do, don't be afraid, based on the medical information. They said that this sleep disorders are not dangerous. even it will take your sleep time, Just believe on yourself that you can have this problem solved, right ? who is agree with me ? follow my blog if you're agree with me ! (It;s just kiddin, fellas~ *giggle*). Thank you for reading my post ~ see yaaa !!
![]() |
![]() |
| Best Regards |



No comments:
Post a Comment