Day 17 of the
Blog Everyday in May!
"A favorite photo(s) of yourself and why"
Hi there, fellas ! How are you today? is everything okay? Nice…
I hope you have nice day, just like me *hehe*. Today topic is about my favorite
photo. Actually I have a lot of favorite photos. Perhap, I only post a several
of it. Futhermore, I will attach a caption for each photos so that you will
know where and when the photos was taken, And don’t forget to leave a comment :)
 |
| Photo of me, was taken by Aldio's camera at Ujung dock |
 |
| Photo of me and my little brothers, in the left is Wildan, and the right is Fathul |
 |
| in the right is my cousins, I rarely take a photo with her since her was a singer |
 |
| With my friends in biology department |
 |
| With my friends in biology department |
The reasons why I love the
Photos :
1st Photo, because it was
taken by Ahong' (remember my post a few days ago about "a moment in my
day'' ?). If you never read that article, you can read the article here.Back to the reason, since Ahong never taken
a photos of me and Aldio directly, so I like that photo very much.
2nd Photo,
hmm...I don't know why, somehow I just like it.
3rd Photo,
I already give a reason in the caption, because I rarely meet her.
4th and the last photos, because the photos
was taken after we have some practicum which it was so difficult to pass. After
we pass it, we celebrate that moment ! *lol*
 |
| Best Regards |
No comments:
Post a Comment