Monday, 15 July 2013

What Do I Do ?

Day 6 of Blog Every Day In May!
"If you couldn't answer with your job, how would you answer the question 'what do you do?'"



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Hmm.. im' not really understand about it, maybe I just do my daily activities. of course unless my job as college student. Pay attention what are people doing, write on the note, and make a story about it. Or maybe I just do everything that can make me happy.Thinkin about my future and how I'll manage it (well, I thinkin about it everyday *lol). Have a day sleep sounds interesting but watching another person activity and make some documentations about it would be better. Instead, I often to looking for a business, offers some help to anothers, take a short trip to different place in one day only to find everything that can draw my attention. Consicely, I just want to be useful to others. 



 

 

 

 

 



so
What do YOU do?


 Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them. - Dalai Lama



No comments:

Post a Comment